How do I book a VR booth on ORB?
Using the ORB can be a little perplexing, so here's some quick instructions to book onto a workshop...
First you need to login to ORB. If you can't login please contact UAL IT by dialing 0207 514 9898 during office hours or 9898 from any of the phones in UAL.
Select "Make Bookings" in from the middle of the screen.
- Click the collect date field.
- Select the date and time you want to book from, noting the opening hours of the department on our homepage, then click "Done".
- Repeat this process for the return date when you want to booking to end and click "Done".
- Click "Search Assets".
- Type "VR" (or what ever you are looking for) in the search field, then click "Book" next to the booth you want to book.
If the room has a red line on the left edge, it means the book is not available at the times requested, if this is during the normal opening times it may be booked by someone else, contact staff if you have trouble booking.
- Slide the toggle to confirm you've read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click "Confirm" and you're done, the book is booked (you'll see a green strip down the left edge of the image.
Please email if you have any troubles with signing up, you can find our contact details on the home page.